Covid-19 FREE policy
At our Hotel we care about the experience of every single guests and family member that enters our doors and our sole purpose, as always, is your health and safety.
In light of the impact and changes caused by the novel COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to ensure and reassure you that we are focused round-the-clock on the health and safety of all our guests, residents and employees, without compromising the high standards and quality of your experience, that you have come to know, love and expect in your every stay with us.
Considering the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, Hotel Eleana is taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, as well as additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff members.
Hotel Eleana has set-up procedures to follow the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health authorities. We are adopting all the published standard recommendations and following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food, practices.
All our teams and staff members are adhering to the latest guidance and hygiene protocols, we assure you that they are well trained to handle situations that may occur at our hotel and we have confidence in their abilities.
We are doing our utmost best to provide you with a very safe and healthy stay at Hotel Eleana property amongst your family and loved ones.
- All Hotel staff will be wearing face masks & gloves
- Antiseptic stations in indoor and outdoor lobby area
- Express check-in / check-out policy.
- New check-out time 11:00 / new-check in time 15:00
- Key cards decontamination before & after use
- Deep room cleaning – decontamination on check-out
- Use of approved disinfectant products
- Use of separate cleaning materials in each room. All cleaning materials will be washed & decontaminated after use
- Use of steam cleaner to all fabric & linen
- A/C filter cleaning on a regular basis
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of common areas and surfaces frequently touched ( door handles, elevator button, etc )
- Distance between tables at all areas and sunbeds at the pool area
- Daily cleaning is prohibited and change of linen is carried out upon request.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all our guest.
Thank you so much for your comprehension and being so understanding for this situation, we seriously can’t wait to welcome you all at our hotel.
please stay safe,
and keep social distance.
Hotel Eleana team